Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Something to think about

I’ve been doing some research on money; I just read a great article about sharing things with your neighbor, like internet, lawn mowers, garbage pickup and many more ideas. One idea I’m looking into is the adding extra people to your cell phone lines for only $10 dollars each. Many of us have moms who don’t use their cell phone much so we can add her, save them money and do a good deed in the end. Then I thought why stop with our moms and dads. Why not add our friends, then split the cost of you service two ways. It would be worth looking into. It's more important today than ever to tighten our belts, Use coupons, shop the clearance rack, we bought my daughter two new pairs of shoes for a total of $12 dollars, they should last her most of the school year unless she grows out of them. Now for my new offer if you have a friend who could use some help with money matters, I’m looking to offer free of charge two couples or three people who are single. I need to get my service out there in the public eye. So tell your friends and or families. I believe if I can help these people and they can help spread the word then my business will start to take off and then I can start helping people more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment